Index Coop is creating assets that make finance accessible. The Index Coop is growing and has a plethora of things to build including new products, keeper bots, monitoring, improving existing products, and Index Coop website.
You will be the anchor of the Index Coop engineering organization and will be collaborating with the highly technical Set team that values open sourcing, automated testing, and collaboration. This is a remote role, where you can work from anywhere in the world.
- Translate Index Coop business requirements into technical specifications
- Implement, test, and deploy smart contract features
- Design secure and highly reliable services (e.g. rebalancing bots) to integrate with blockchain event cycles
- Maintain Index Coop smart contract repositories, and technical documentation
- 1+ years of experience building smart contracts in Solidity or Vyper
- 3+ years of professional experience building product infrastructure in any server-side technology and/or framework (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, Go)
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong engineering culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
- Experience with designing service oriented architecture and reusable infrastructure
- Experience with software build and deployment systems
Even Better If You
- Have knowledge of assembly, smart contract security, and the EVM
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Have in-depth knowledge of DeFi protocols, have integrated DeFi protocols before
$140k annual equivalent in INDEX via the treasury committee
How to Apply
If you are interested, come join the Discord and say hello on the dev channel!