About Halborn and the Position
Our mission is to aid the world’s most cutting edge technology firms. Founded in 2019, Halborn was born from the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. Halborn’s clientele are the best of the best blockchain companies as well as new startups with high growth potential. As a member of Halborn, you will work with an elite team of experienced cybersecurity engineers to build modern web-based, cloud, blockchain, smart contract and mobile applications and systems. You’ll utilize best practice software engineering principles to ensure the creation of reliable, maintainable and highly performant software.
Why work with one blockchain company when you can work with us and challenge your skills on dozens? Halborn is a remote team of 5, looking to grow our elite team of white hat hackers, security engineers and DevSecOps specialists who value independence, want to make their own hours, work for themselves and have a passion for the ever evolving cryptocurrency industry. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity (or part time contracts depending on if you want to come in full time right away or try out part time / contract work). Health Insurance and benefits are dependent on the applicant’s country of residence.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Building, testing, and administering AWS / Azure / GCP environments to support development, test, and production workloads.
- Assisting development teams with architecting, integrating, and testing applications in AWS / Azure / GCP environments leveraging cloud services
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks
- Ability to create, develop, and deploy containers to support client applications, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Use container cloud services, such as EKS/ECS.
- Deploy solutions using Infrastructure as Code, such as Terraform.
- Create continuous integration and development pipelines for customers on various platforms such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab, TravisCI, or others.
- Integrating and automating the cloud security best practices
- Monitoring environments health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Assesses system security to identify and mitigate risks and vulnerabilities
- Provides mitigation strategies for system security flaws or vulnerabilities
- Managing development team CI/CD pipelines to include supporting test automation
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years performing systems administration duties including: operating systems patching, audit log management, backup and recovery, certificate management, and server installations.
- At least 3 years managing and operating in Linux operating systems
- At least 2 years experience managing AWS environments
- At least 2 years experience writing Infrastructure as CodeAt least 1 year experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and container technologies.
- At least 1 year working with AWS serverless technologies
- At least 1 year demonstrated skills in at least on configuration management technology such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- At least 1 year demonstrated experience working with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, or Jenkins
- At least 3 years experience in Linux shell scripting
- 1 year specific experience working with AWS Lambda, and API Gateway At least 1 year specific experience working with Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- At least 1 year experience working with Kubernetes, docker, or other container technologies
- At least 1 year experience with productivity tools (Jira, Confluence)
- At least 1 year experience with distributed version control systems (git)
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Related Degree desired but not required
How to Apply
Send your CV and information to [email protected].