Hi there. We’re GridPlus. We’ve built the world’s most secure and flexible cryptocurrency hardware wallet, the Lattice1, and we’d like your help in making it the world’s best tool for securely storing and using your crypto.
We are looking for a full stack dev to cover a wide range of software including our SDK, third party integrations, the GridPlus Web Wallet, and other software related surrounding the use of the Lattice1 secure compute environment.
There’s no shortage of cutting edge projects to work on, including Phonon Network (our open standard for secure private hardware-secured off-chain transactions), tools that automate tasks like yield farming via permissioned signing, and more.
- Development and maintenance related to how data moves through the GridPlus web stack (web wallet React app, node.js cloud API, GridPlus daemon)
- Development of Lattice integrations (MetaMask fork, Onboard.js integrations, and other related middleware)
- Development of GridPlus Web Wallet front end (React)
- Development of gridplus-sdk (node.js)
- Coordination with firmware team on upgrades touching both firmware and the gridplus-sdk
- Development of Phonon interface (golang)
- Experience developing using React and Node.js
- A thorough understanding of the Ethereum and other blockchain ecosystems and their popular tools and applications, including DeFi, NFTs, and DEXes
- An ability to write high quality, well-tested code
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment and take ownership of assigned tasks
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a passion for cryptocurrency, privacy tech, cryptography, and decentralized technologies
- Values solving problems above all else
- Understands the importance of maintaining a healthy balance between future-proofing your work and finding a reasonable solution to the problem at hand.
- Is implementation-agnostic and sees coding languages and frameworks as what they are: tools for your job
- Has the ability to switch between several code bases with ease
- Experience in Golang and / or Solidity
- Experience developing applications interfacing with Ethereum smart contracts
- An interest in contributing to our technical writing via blog posts and other external communications