GridPlus is a small team of experts in hardware engineering, embedded firmware, and cryptography. We’ve built the world’s most secure and flexible cryptocurrency hardware wallet, the Lattice1, and we’d like your help in making it the world’s best tool for securely storing and using your crypto.
You are a firmware developer that is passionate about embedded system security and interested in applied cryptography, blockchains, and cryptocurrencies. You’re a self starter, have experience writing embedded C firmware, and can work in a small, fast-paced team playing different roles as needed.
Your Next Role
We’re looking for an Embedded Developer to join us in constantly improving on the Lattice1 to make it the standard for hardware blockchain security.
Every day you can:
- Work in the hardware development team developing firmware for a secure microcontroller unit (MCU)
- Develop functionality in embedded C for the Lattice1 including: key management, transaction/message protocol implmentations, internal data processing, and more
- Write test-harnesses, unit tests, and integration tests to verify functionality of secure MCU
- Write specifications about the firmware you’re developing, i.e. document your work as you go
- Collaborate with in-house and external hardware design engineers throughout the system design and development process
- Ensure all code is memory-safe and efficient, i.e. suitable for a very secure, resource constrained environment
- 3-5 years firmware development experience (C, Rust, etc)
- Experience with C in 32 bit micro controller environment
- Unit testing in C, preferably with MCU development
- Experience with small-footprint, low-power embedded systems
- Experience with code coverage and static analysis tools
- Experience with automated testing systems
- Experience with cross-platform development toolchains
- Experience with I2C, SPI, UART, JTAG communication protocols
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing finite state machines
Impress Us With
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Understanding and passion about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Understanding about public key cryptography, including asymmetric keys and ECDSA in particular
- Experience as a member of a red team performing penetration and security testing of embedded systems
Join us and be a key influence on our infrastructure decisions: we believe it’s important to always leverage the best tool for the job; you’ll be working with members of our team to keep refining our choices.