At Glassnode we are bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Glassnode builds applications that provide new ways of delivering insights into blockchains and cryptocurrencies by focusing on the most important input source in the space: data from the blockchains themselves.
Using data science and machine learning, Glassnode analyses blockchain data and distills information, thereby providing market intelligence based on transactional data. With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim at delivering intelligible, actionable and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors to make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, as well as equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and passionate about digital currencies.
Join us in our offices in Berlin and embark on a challenging journey shaping innovative products in the revolutionary sphere of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You’ll have a chance to develop professionally and personally, work on unique and challenging problems, engaging in blockchain data, distributed systems and high scalability.
We are searching for a driven and proactive backend engineer with a strong DevOps experience ready to contribute in taking the existing product to the next level. You would be expected to take over multiple DevOps tasks, contribute to the development of APIs, microservices, and new features, all in the context of a distributed system with a high load of data from blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
We would like to hear from you, if:
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain and/or connections to the crypto scene
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in software engineering
- You have DevOps experience
- You are proficient with Golang, Kubernetes, Helm, TICK Stack (InfluxDB), cloud providers (preferably Google Compute Engine)
- You have experience building distributed systems and data pipelines
- You have very good English communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous learning budget
- Possibility to attend conferences
- Flexibility in work environment (moving desks, home office)
- An ambitious founding team with many years of experience in the crypto space