Fuel Labs is building the most scalable optimistic rollup in the world. You will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D building blockchain focused modules, client sdks and libraries in TypeScript, as well as constructing RPC communications between servers and clients. You will also be responsible for managing, operating and updating and our existing js architecture.
- 4+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- 2+ years of experience working in TypeScript
- Native level proficiency in written and oral English
- Prior experience working remotely in a globally distributed team
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- Experience using Hardhat or Truffle, ID pluggins, web3.js or ethers.js.
- Experience with financial systems or other high security services
- Consuming and contributing to open source codebases
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, Paired Programming, Gitflow)
- Background in philosophy