Are you looking for a challenge in the cryptocurrency industry? Do you like the startup environment and want to leave a substantial impact? Join us at Digifox, where we’re building the Robinhood for crypto.
Digifox, founded by DataDash, the largest cryptocurrency YouTuber, is currently seeking a Full-Stack Mobile Engineer with strong knowledge of mobile app development to join our Engineering team. Our company is growing fast, with over 15,000 users in just over six months since our launch, and we’re looking to more than double our team in the near future.
At Digifox, you’ll become a part of our talented, compassionate, and open-minded crew that’s focused on both simplifying crypto for everyday users, and in the long run broadening access of financial services for everyone across the globe.
We are looking for a trustworthy and proactive Full-Stack Mobile Engineer with experience developing for various Android applications. Bonus points for experience for working in industries like cryptocurrency and fintech. As a Full-Stack Mobile Engineer at Digifox, you’ll not only help in building out new features within the app, but help to refine the overall user experience.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the app for iOS and Android, including the React Native frontend while being efficient with database and API access
- Integrate key partners into Digifox
- Resolve bugs or crash reports
- React Native
Nice to Have
In the modern world, finance is extremely complex and outdated.
You need a dozen different apps to manage every aspect of your personal finances, banks pay nearly nothing on savings, and money is slow/expensive to move. But it doesn’t have to be this way any longer.
At Digifox, we’ve created a platform that’s focused on bringing finance into the modern world; creating an all-in-one experience that brings you high interest rates on your savings, access to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, and much more.
Ready to play a part in building finance for all?
Our Core Team Values
- Open, Transparent & Equal Communication: When it comes to communication, there’s a few things that we believe are essential. The majority of communication should involve the entire team, we must be candidly transparent with one another, while also maintaining respect, and communication must remain equal. If you need to speak with another team member in a different department or the CEO, we’ll do our best as a company to make it happen.
- Putting A Face To Finance: Whether it’s interacting with our community on social media, conducting customer support, running webinars, or other activities, in and out of work, we want team members to show the world that they’re a part of what makes up Digifox as a company. Simply put, be the opposite of a bank, and don’t be afraid to share why you love what you do.
- Don’t Be Afraid To Fail - Try New Things!: As with every company, people generally assume a role of some sort. But at Digifox, we believe in offering the opportunity for team members to try as many new things as possible. With more opportunities for more people, we can open up the opportunity for compounding innovation.
- Passion For Better Finance: If you’re passionate about financial empowerment for everyone, you’ll fit right in. If you live for empowering the unbanked or under serviced, Digifox provides a home that will allow you to thrive as you play your role in building better finance.
- Grow 1% Every Day: You likely won’t become a professional at anything on the first day. That’s why we ask all team members to have a long-term vision of what they wish to achieve, and work day by day to reach the finish line in whatever they’re pursuing.
Is remote OK?
We’re a remote company by nature, with team members spread across the globe. This may change in the future once we scale, but needless to say, we’re always open to bringing on valuable team members from across the globe, even if it means they need to work remotely.
Are you open to Contractors?
Yes, we want to provide flexibility but we do have a minimum hour commitment per week.
What are the Perks?
Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
How to Apply
Sounds like a good fit for you? Please email [email protected] and:
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done (e.g. your portfolio, Github, LinkedIn)
- Please include something beautiful you’ve built or are proud of if possible!
Digifox is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, and ages. We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.