DIA (Decentralised Information Asset) is an open-source, financial information platform that leverages crypto economic incentives to source and validate data and oracles. The DIA platform provides the infrastructure for market actors to supply, validate, use and share financial data.
Founded in 2018 as a Swiss-based non-profit association, DIA’s mission is to democratise access to financial data, similar to what Wikipedia has done in the broader information space with regard to central encyclopaedias. DIA’s data sources and methodologies are transparent and publicly accessible for everyone. This will create a level playing field and break down barriers to entry for both the traditional and decentralised financial markets.
As with any fast-growing company, day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire development lifecycle and include deep interaction with product management, sales, and engineering.
- Contribute to the development of our open-source core data product
- Continuously improve our product
- Implement and design new product features with our engineering team
- Be part of the development lifecycle from design, development, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Develop efficient and world-class software that is scalable and serviceable
- Experience in object-oriented programming with Go, our main backend programming language
- How Ethereum works on a technical side and how to automate testing and deployment using frameworks like truffle
- Basic knowledge of container technologies like docker and deployment on cloud providers, e.g., IBM Cloud
- Experience in working with Jira or similar project management tools
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Can learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- You settle for only the best, deliver diligently and on time and are constantly up to date about the newest product trends in the market
Desired skills & experience
- Worked in Software Development
- Worked in Financial Services
- Interacted with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure etc)
- Managed quality in solutions within container orchestration systems (Google Container Engine, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline. Or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary + DIA token ESOP
- The chance to develop game changing data provision solutions in the web3 space
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers
- We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation
- A stable, fun, and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation and a stake in the project.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and cover letter mentioning the best product you’ve worked on, as well as how you contributed to it, to [email protected].