We are looking for a Developer Ambassador to work on one of the most fascinating challenges within the blockchain space. Together, we will work to build the most exciting developer platform that will enable the next generation of blockchain applications.
dfuse seeks a versatile Developer Ambassador that will be responsible for creating comprehensive product documentation that’s accurate and effective. This includes responsibility for the development and delivery of user guides, training tutorials, videos, and reference content for our API product and other technologies. In this role, you should consider yourself a strong customer experience advocate to ensure developers have correct and useful resources. You will also collaborate with the team to create open-source demos to be hosted on dfuse Labs.
dfuse, the blockchain API company, helps developers build performant applications by organizing the world’s decentralized data. Founded by a team of serial tech entrepreneurs, dfuse is headquartered in Montreal, Canada and is backed by major venture capitalists. We value speed of execution through great tooling and proper testing. We value simplicity and cutting the cruft to ship slick solutions, every day. We value voracious learning that doesn’t stop until you reach and understand the source code. We value collision of ideas to produce better ideas. Our team receives a top-tier benefits package and combined with a workplace culture that values immediate feedback and collaboration, dfuse is the place to learn and explore. Given the variety of our challenges, there is no limit to your growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience writing technical content for developers with a hands-on approach to documentation;
- Ability to create elegant, clear, concise, and stylistically consistent documents for complex software applications, APIs and Internet technologies;
- Agility in learning new technologies and processes;
- Drive to find innovative ways to consistently improve product content and communication;
- Experience in blockchain technology and decentralized applications is a plus;
- Team player and strong communication skills;
- Empathetic and understanding approach to customer service when speaking with community;
- Interested in equity stake.
Exceptional Technical Writer
- Own the entire API documentation pipeline, including planning, content design, writing, editing, providing sample code, testing, and deployment;
- Design and create use case, application tutorials, short-form videos, webinars, online help, user guides, release notes, and knowledge base;
- Leverage data and analytics tools to gain actionable insights across application usage trends to better understand how users engage with your content and identify areas for improvement;
- Define internal documentation process to ensure content stays up-to-date.
Developer Experience Enhancer
- Put yourself in the shoes of the users, be a first-hand user of our APIs, libraries and services to understand their needs and provide feedback to product development team;
- Collaborate with product development and marketing teams to oversee the user experience from feature conception until launch;
- Ensure clarity, consistency, and quality across all content deliverables and formats to ensure the product documentation fits into a unified enablement journey for our customers.
- Actively participate in the online developer community, evangelize the APIs to developers, provide support where needed and feed input from the community back to development team to improve our solutions.
Benefits to You:
- Amazing mix of remote and office work - best of both worlds
- Comprehensive health care benefits package
- Flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- We are voracious learners, so we have monthly hackathons and push collaboration to the next level
- Weekly team lunch and learns to catch up on community happenings and new tech
- Appealing stock options plan
We’re a team of self-starters who love to grab tasks by the armful, support each other and the global community, and build the technology that will drive tomorrow’s Web 3.0. If this resonates with you, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team please send us your resume, along with a short introduction telling us more about yourself and how you can contribute to dfuse.