DeFiner is a true peer to peer network for digital asset savings, loans and payments. Currently, DeFiner offers a decentralized lending marketplace to securely borrow and lend digital assets through smart contracts on the blockchain.
About the Team
The DeFiner Organization was founded in February 2018 and includes a diverse team of subject matter experts in blockchain, economics, finance, business, computer science and digital marketing. Our core team is based in Minneapolis, but we also have colleagues located in San Francisco & New York. Together we share a common mission of advancing financial trust, growth & simplicity through the blockchain!
- Individuals will need a master degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering to work as blockchain engineer
- A strong background in distributed database experience and single sign-on (SSO) security experience will be beneficial
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Excellent technical abilities are the most essential asset for blockchain engineers, as they are responsible for creating online solutions.
- Relevant technical skills and experience include the following: programming languages like Java and Python; crypto currencies like Bitcoin; Oracle Identity; and, access management solutions.
- Effective analytical abilities in order to evaluate an organization’s needs and implement solutions.
- Strong attention to detail, as they often work with multiple system components at once.
- Create smart contracts and deploy them to the Ethereum blockchain
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Test contracts using frameworks such as Buidler VM, ganache mainnet forks
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks
How to Apply
Please email your resume to [email protected].