Change the world of banking by joining DeFiner and introducing a technology driven bank relying on smart contracts and blockchain instead of brick and mortar and bankers.
DeFiner is a startup that is going to change the world of banking through investment in technology. Be one of the first senior developers at DeFiner.
While headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, you are not required to relocate to Minneapolis due to our decentralized team culture. Team working hours fit well within any of the US time zones.
We would like you start as soon as possible.
Why you should apply
- Be one of the first senior developers to join DeFiner
- Architect, design and implement key digital banking features based on smart contracts
- Help move the company to one of the top leading crypto currency companies
- A degree in computer science or relevant field or comparable experience
- Experience in blockchain, Ethereum and solidity, working with mainnet
- Extensive experience in working with distributed file systems or databases and/or designing distributed systems
- Ability to solve complex problems and express solutions in laymen’s terms
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Ability to architect end to end solutions
- Firm grasp of object-oriented programming
- Coding skills in at least one of the following languages: C++, Java, TypeScript
- Ability to write design documentation and review code for other developers
- Ensure excellent architecture and design for all features
- Design, code and deploy smart contracts on mainnet
- Architect new features
- Ensure highest level of security measures in system
- Review code written by other developers
- Write design documents and review design documents
- Ensure full automated testing of smart contracts
How to Apply
Please email your resume to [email protected].