Blockchain Engineer – GO, Java, C++, Python, Blockchain, Rust, NodeJS, Ethereum
If you are looking to move in to the blockchain community or are already working on blockchain projects, one of the most exciting teams is looking for Software Engineers to be based in Germany or the UK.
ConSol Partners is working with a group of companies who are utilizing decentralized platforms to create secure supply chains and decentralised data exchanges. The companies are well funded through ICO’s, seed funding, Series A and private investors. This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to work on solving challenging technical problems in creating newer, fairer more secure systems.
The Software Engineer will be in charge of designing and building open, decentralised business software on Ethereum, but knowledge of other blockchain platforms like Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Monero, Cardano would definitely be of interest.
The client wants passionate Engineers who see the value of adding to the community and share their strong beliefs that blockchain can help to revolutionize economic and social demographics.
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for distributed applications
- Build software with Go and some Java, C++, NodeJS, Rust, Python, C#
- Write code that deals with high-value transactions
- Build the infrastructure that connects enterprise customers with Ethereum and a clients peer to peer network
Candidates will ideally have:
- A strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background
- Experience of programming languages such as Go, Java, C++, NodeJS, Rust, Python, C#
- Track record of high quality, well-crafted code that has been used in production environments
- Experience in API development and integration
- A nice to have is that you are familiar with cryptographic algorithms, decentralized systems, distributed consensus systems and security and trust reduction
- You know your way around writing code for large-scale peer to peer applications
- Experience with contributing to and managing open source projects
Specialism: Ethereum, Blockchain, Engineer, Go, Java, C++, NodeJS, Rust, Python, C#
Consultant: Waquas Ali, [email protected]
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected].