ConSol Partners are working with a group of companies who are utilizing decentralized platforms in various verticals to create a new version of the web, web 3.0. The companies are well funded through ICO’s, seed funding, Series A and private investors. This is an excellent opportunity for a Blockchain Engineer to work on solving challenging technical problems in creating newer, fairer and more secure systems.
The Blockchain Engineer will be in charge of designing and building technology on Ethereum, but knowledge of other Blockchain platforms like Bitcoin or Hyperledger would definitely be considered.
The client wants passionate Blockchain Engineers who see the value of adding to the community and sharing their strong beliefs that Blockchain can help to revolutionize economic and social demographics.
Candidates will ideally have:
- BSc in Computer Science or similar, physics, mathematics, cryptography, electrical engineering
- Ethereum, Bitcoin, HyperLedger Fabric, Ripple, Corda
- 6 months + experience designing, developing, and delivering complex Distributed Ledger/Blockchain technology applications
- Understanding of infrastructure like Infura
- At least 6 months experience developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using HyperLedger, Ethereum or other proprietary language and APIs.
- Full stack polyglot developer
- Experience of cryptography and encryption
- Built ERC20 Tokens, know the difference between ERC-20, ERC-223, ERC-721
- Worked with Wallets like MetaMask, MyCrypto, MyEtherwallet, Jaxx
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working, skilled Blockchain Engineer to join a dynamic and fast growing team who are enjoying a huge amount of success.
Specialism: Ethereum, Solidity, DApps, Cryptography, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology, Distributed Systems, Decentralized Platforms, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, ERC20, ICO
Consultant: Jacob Webb, [email protected]
How to Apply
If you have the above experience, then please send a copy of your Resume for a prompt response to [email protected].