ConSol Partners is working with a group of companies who are utilizing decentralized platforms in various vertical to create a new version of the web, web 3.0. The companies are well funded through ICO’s, seed funding, Series A and private investors. This is an excellent opportunity for a Blockchain Engineer to work on solving challenging technical problems in creating newer, fairer more secure systems.
The Blockchain Engineer will be in charge of designing and building technology on Ethereum, but knowledge of other blockchain platform like Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Monero, Cardano would definitely be considered.
The client wants passionate Blockchain Engineers who see the value of adding to the community and share their strong beliefs that blockchain can help to revolutionize economic and social demographics.
Candidates will ideally have:
- BSc in Computer Science or similar, physics, mathematics, cryptography, electrical engineering
- A background or interest in Distributed Computing and P2P Networking
- Understanding of infrastructure like Infura, EtherDelta, MyCrypto, Cosmos
- You understand Proof of Work (PoW), Proof of Stake (PoS), Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT), Consensus Algorithms, Sharding, Casper, Plasma, Hashing, Token Curated Registers
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, Paxos, etc)
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- An interest in Layer 2 Tech, State Channels etc…
- Built ERC20 Tokens, know the difference between ERC-20, ERC-223, ERC-721
- Ideally you have built a dapps it could be on Mainnet, Testnet or Heroku
- Worked with Wallets like MetaMask, MyCrypto, MyEtherwallet, Jaxx
- Ideally you contribute and believe in Open Source
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working, skilled Blockchain Engineer to join a hard working team who are enjoying a huge amount of success.
Specialism: Ethereum, Solidity, dApps, Cryptography, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technology, Distributed Systems, Decentralized Platforms, Bitcoin, Mining
Consultant: Jacob Webb, [email protected]
How to Apply
If you have the above experience, then please send a copy of your Resume for a prompt response to [email protected].