Established live data streaming technology company seeking Solidity developer. We need an experienced Solidity developer with real-world experience using Solidity to create smart contracts to help on a large scale project.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to take a key role in the design and development of our Blockchain-related solutions for several brand new product lines.
What we need from you
- Up-to-date on research papers on Plasma, Casper, and consensus algorithms.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building applications in a high level object-oriented language.
- In-depth understanding of blockchain architectures and a clear understanding of how various blockchain platforms differ.
- Experience building smart contracts on Ethereum including common security patterns and state-machine implementation.
- Thorough understanding of Gas Price and its effect on transaction processing.
- Experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems and protocol design.
- A growth mindset with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Thrive on continual learning and exploration, and enjoy teaching the new things you have learned to the rest of the team.
- Must be willing to be elbows deep in code and teach industry best practices and patterns of enterprise application design to the team.
- Experience defining and building Service-oriented architectures.
How to Apply
- A txt resume or link to one online that includes education and professional work experience. Also send your last 3 full time jobs or gigs if not listed on your resume.
- Tell us about your experience coding in Java and Solidity. Which projects have you worked on? Is there any code, projects, etc. you can submit to us to evaluate?
- Also, are you fluent in English - writing and speaking?
Please answer the few code related questions below.
- Solidity Q: How can you connect one geth client to another using IPC-RPC?
- Solidity Q: What parts is the memory of an EVM divided into?
- Quick Java coding project: Write a Java program to compare one string to 2nd string, ignoring case considerations, outputting true or false for if they are the same or not.
Please email everything to [email protected].