Cartesi is taking smart contracts on Ethereum to the next level. It is solving the urgent problem of scalability and high fees by implementing a variant of optimistic roll-ups. Most notably, it is revolutionizing smart contract programming by allowing developers to code with mainstream software stacks instead of Solidity.
Cartesi is an energetic remote team located globally around the world. We are looking to hire awesome people that will help achieve our vision of making the development and use of blockchain applications as close as possible to their centralized counterparts.
Working with Cartesi is awesome, how about a few perks?
- Flexible work hours and location (remote).
- Potential to be a big part of the project as it develops, own your work and contribute your visions and ideas.
- Work with an enthusiastic team that likes to have fun and really cares about what we’re building.
- Vacation days with no hard limits
- Hardware subsidy
- +More! Help build our culture.
What will you do?
Cartesi is looking for a talented, motivated blockchain engineer, specialized in Ethereum (Solidity). Presenting solutions, proof of concepts, and options to clients in a team setting for each project in a consultative environment. Work in internal Cartesi tech development and external teams reporting up to a Project Lead when on assignment.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience developing highly reliable, scalable products and services
- 2+ years of developing in blockchain using Ethereum (Solidity)
- Strong experience with at least one modern coding language such as Python, Rust or C++
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
We are looking for the best people that fit in our team. We are ready to pay a great salary to the right people!
How to Apply
We’d love to chat with you! Send us a message at [email protected] with the job title as the subject, along with a bit about yourself, why you love blockchain, and why you are interested in what we’re building at Cartesi. Learn more at https://cartesi.io and check out our social channels/videos!