Founded in 2015 by pioneers in the blockchain space, Bloq is a blockchain innovation and infrastructure company. Bloq builds foundational technology that organizations need to connect to blockchain networks and spins off projects in the most cutting-edge areas of its industry, such as cryptocurrency mining (Titan) and Decentralized Finance or “DeFi” (Metronome and Vesper).
At Bloq, you will work on the cutting edge of blockchain and Decentralized Finance technology and collaborate with other passionate teammates across the globe to build products for the multi-blockchain future. You will be exposed to a variety of exciting blockchain projects and new technologies and tools.
The Smart Contract Engineer will be a key member of the Bloq & Vesper teams, designing and building the future of the decentralized internet.
- Design, implement, and test smart contracts for decentralized finance products (including yield pools & strategies)
- Improve internal toolsets to improve smart contract development
- Work with the community & smart contract auditors to implement fixes and improvements to smart contracts
- 5+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Solidity developer with deep familiarity of the Ethereum stack including web3.js and the EVM
- Experience developing and building on top of DeFi protocols
- Experience deploying smart contracts to Ethereum
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated contributions to open source code bases a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; working proficiency in English (written and spoken) to work with team
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn new languages, frameworks, and technologies
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Flexible PTO and Unlimited Vacation
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Access to our WeWork offices
Think you’d make a great fit to the team?
Please send a copy of your CV / resume and link to your Github account to [email protected] with this role as the subject.