BANKEX Foundation is a non-profit division of BANKEX technology company.
We specialise in software engineering and aim to bring blockchain to our everyday life. We’ve built the tokenization engine - technology that applies blockchain to tokenize assets in an easy and transparent way. All of our engineering is open-source, as we invite the community to participate, develop our technology and find new ways to apply it. Our activity also involves RnD, educational and charity projects. We cooperate with Ethereum Foundation and elaborate PLASMA framework, which increases bandwidth of Ethereum network by several orders of magnitude.
All of our core employees regularly participate in hackathons and win them. We appreciate meeting goals rather than working fixed hours. Our passion is software engineering and we believe that implementing blockchain into our everyday practice makes the world a more open and honest place.
BANKEX Foundation is looking for a technical writer to join our team, helping to document our framework, write implementation specifications and adapt them to a wider audience of readers. You’ll work with IT and engineering staff to ensure the texts to be accurate and user-friendly. We consider both office and remote work.
- Create technical texts, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner;
- Translate the documentation of projects published in Github;
- Take part in preparing the materials of our educational programs and hackathons.
- English at Advanced level (С1) / Native speaker;
- To be familiar with Git/GitHub and Markdown.
Would be considered an advantage:
- Good knowledge of Russian language and writing skills;
- Understanding and experience of working with blockchain technology and Ethereum in particular;
- Experience in creating explanatory illustrations;
- Existing publications in various technical blogs.
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].