Axelar provides a decentralized network that connects dApp builders with blockchain ecosystems, applications and users for frictionless cross-chain communication. Our team consists of experienced engineers and researchers in distributed systems, cryptography, and consensus. We’re growing our team and looking for engineers who’re interested in building the new financial stack from the ground up.
We are excited about the potential of blockchain networks and the opportunity they create to democratize and improve the financial system. You will be joining the founding team and help shape the project’s vision and technology.
- Experience with solidity, ERC-X contracts, bitcoin scripts, other smart contracts on other blockchains.
- Understanding of security pitfalls, vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies.
- Experience deploying and maintaining smart contracts on blockchains.
- Understanding of basic cryptography, mechanism design, distributed systems.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
Team is located in Toronto/Waterloo region, but we are remote friendly.
- Remote friendly
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
How to Apply