Axelar provides a decentralized network that connects dApp builders with blockchain ecosystems, applications and users for frictionless cross-chain communication. Our team consists of experienced engineers and researchers in distributed systems, cryptography, and consensus. We’re growing our team and looking for engineers who’re interested in building the new financial stack from the ground up.
- Experience in services and infrastructure that help to automate the deployment of blockchain networks.
- Experience automating deployment, validation, quality control, writing integration tests, CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Experience automating network deployment and testing.
- Docker/Kubernetes, cloud services and tools.
Team is located in Toronto/Waterloo region, but we are remote friendly.
- Remote friendly
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
How to Apply