ARterra builds tools for Esports organizations and content creators to empower & grow their fan bases while creating new revenue streams. ARterra’s tools make it easy for organizations and individuals to create custom digital collectibles (NFTs) and prediction markets to increase monetization and fan engagement.
ARterra has an extensive pipeline of esports organizations, content creators, and digital artists eagerly waiting to use the platform’s tools for a variety of use-cases. To meet this demand, we’re hiring! If you are someone who loves to build things and cares deeply about creating technologies that make a difference, we want to hear from you.
- You will design and build the core infrastructure behind ARterra
- Co-plan and co-design the product in a lean and decentralized environment
Skills and Experience
At ARterra, we make sure that we create an environment where you feel comfortable to be yourself so that you can grow as an individual and an industry leader.
For us, the ideal candidate is someone who wants to join a decentralized team who is passionate about pressing the industry forward. All we ask is that you be passionate about blockchain technology.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Rust
- 1+ years of blockchain development experience
- 1+ years of NodeJS
- Problem Solver
- Proficient in speaking and writing English
- Excellent writing skills
- Passionate about the sports and entertainment industry
- Passionate about building the best environment for fans to enjoy what they love
- Determined to push the boundaries of blockchain technology
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Compensation: Equity, 70k-100k Salary, Signing bonus
- Remote: 100% Remote
- Technologies: Work w/ exciting new technologies
- Clients: Work w/ Enterprise clients in Sports, Esports, and Entertainment
- Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
How to Apply:
Email [email protected] with:
- Cover letter
- Code Samples (Github Profile)