Senior Developer / Senior Software Engineer to focus on our Core blockchain protocol.
Calling all Senior Developers: Are you looking for a new challenge? How would you like to work on something meaningful for an innovative team that’s making blockchain technology accessible for everyone? If you’re an experienced backend or full-stack developer who’s mastered Typescript, Node.js and has a passion for blockchain then come work with us!
With more projects on our roadmap than ever before we’re ramping up our development efforts once again. Now we’re on the hunt for another Senior Developer / Senior Software Engineer to focus on our Core blockchain protocol.
If you’re an experienced backend or full-stack developer looking for an exciting new challenge with an innovative platform forging the way in the blockchain industry, then here is your opportunity!
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Required Experience: 4+ Years Development / Software Engineering Experience (Backend and/or Full Stack). 2+ Years of experience in Node.js.
- Ideal background: An interest in and knowledge of blockchain/cryptography (ECDSA, SHA256, Schnorr) is also highly desirable.
Want to know more? Take a look at what you’ll be working on here: https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/core
What Makes You a Good Fit:
As well as your development skills there are certain qualities that will make you the perfect fit for life here at ARK. Qualities such as:
- Experience — For this particular role, we’re looking for an experienced developer. We’ll need someone who has a good few years under their belt in a Senior Developer or Senior Software Engineer role. If you’re interested in working with ARK but don’t quite have the skills for this particular role, head on over to our careers page to see the other positions we’re hiring for.
- Commitment — Creating new products, platforms or projects takes time. We’re looking for someone that we can rely on in the long run. If you’re looking for a long-term role where you can really take the time to make an impact then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
- Proactiveness — As a decentralized team in a fast-paced industry we’re looking for self-starters. Those who enjoy taking the lead, figuring out what needs to be done and getting on with it. We don’t micromanage, so you need to have the motivation and know that everyone on the team is taking charge of their own workload, objectives, and deliverables.
- Personality — We’re big on making sure that our team is a good fit. We’re looking for someone that has a quality over quantity mindset (we’re talking sleek, uncomplicated code that’s easy for others to understand). We need someone that’s happy getting hands-on with any task that comes their way and someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Why Work at ARK?
Now that you know what we’re looking for, let’s go over why we think you should work with us …
- Be part of something special — Working at ARK means working with cutting-edge blockchain technology. We’re at the forefront of blockchain development, leading the way when it comes to innovation and application. If you thrive on challenges, enjoy learning new things and relish the opportunity to work for a passionate and supportive team who are looking to make an impact, then this really is the perfect place for you.
- Work wherever, whenever — At ARK we live and breathe decentralization. Working with us means working remotely, whether you prefer working at home, from a co-working space or maybe even a Coffee Shop; you’ll have the freedom to work wherever you want. Plus, we offer flexibility for our team. If you prefer to work late into the night, or need to work around childcare then that’s no problem. As long as you’re delivering on your objectives, we’re happy.
- Fun — It’s not that we’re an odd bunch, it’s just that there’s a certain sense of humor that we all share; Memes and Emojis are a way of life. Working with us means having fun while you work, getting along with the team and thriving in a positive working environment.
- Competitive Salary — Just in case you need any more convincing, we’re offering a competitive salary for this role which will be based on your talent and experience. You’ll need to be comfortable being paid in cryptocurrency though (BTC, ARK or a mixture of both).
How to Apply
If your skills and experience match up with everything we’re looking for then head on over to ark.io/careers or send us an email with your CV at [email protected] to apply now, it only takes a few minutes. Just upload your resume and tell us a little bit about why you’re applying and we’ll be in touch.