Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we’ve built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users' assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
You’ll lead the development of several important areas:
- The Argent Security Center. A core part of the Argent experience, this web application helps to secure our users' data. It’s a customer facing React app that interacts with the Ethereum blockchain and our own backend services.
- Our Internal Dashboard. We have an internal view to help solve customer issues and keep our engineering team happy when debugging (also in React).
- 5+ years experience with building and maintaining web products
- Experience with Ethereum JS libraries (web3js, ethers.js, …)
- Experience with Node.js
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Benefits of working at Argent
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.