APY Vision is an all in one tool specifically for Liquidity Providers (LPs) on Automated Market Making (AMM) protocols such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, Balancer, 1inch and more. We provide analytics to ensure that LPs are successful in what they do. We keep track of 1000s of liquidity pools and have helped tens of thousands of users gain insight into their liquidity pool holdings and gains.
We have launched out of beta in Oct 2020 and have been working hard on features that matter to liquidity providers and DeFi farmers.
We are looking for a self motivated front end developer to help us build the next generation tools for Liquidity Providers. This person needs to demonstrate they have successfully worked and excelled at in a remote environment, as all of our team is completely remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Expert level knowledge of modern SPA development.
- Expertise with modern CSS/SCSS.
- Has experience scaling and optimizing the performance of web applications.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- as experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great communication skills; works well with others to make the product better every day.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience with blockchain technologies.
- If you currently provide liquidity on AMMs
We have launched our membership token and the successful candidate can choose to receive tokens or DAI/USDT. Note that tokens will be subject to a standard vesting period.
More about APY.Vision
We really believe in the people we hire and because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members with these benefits:
- 100% remote work policy - we have team members that work in RVs. No matter where you are, as long as you’re focused (and have a stable Internet connection) and achieve consistent output, we are happy.
- Room for development - let us know what you want to learn, and we will try to support you 100% by supplying you with books and online courses (at our expense).
We have worked with various DeFi ecosystem projects in the space such as Harvest Finance, Index Coop, YAM Finance and 88MPH and we will continue building relationships to establish ourselves as the tool of choice for Liquidity Providers as we head into 2021.