API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. This position will help to integrate Airnode with multiple blockchains, support the dApps being built that use Airnode as a data source, and support the business development team for the related communications.
- Integrate Airnode with blockchains and dApps
- Have a solid grasp of the technical details of Airnode to be able to implement the integrations
- Support the business development team with technical guidance
- Assist partner projects looking to use API data from Airnode
- Create prototypes to fulfill business development goals
- Join internal and external calls with the business development team
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Proficiency with Node.js
- Proficiency with Solidity, frameworks such as web3.js/ethers.js
- Soft skills
- React for dApp development
- Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Terraform