API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. This position will help extend Airnode to support new protocols and functionality, improve the CI/CD pipeline of Airnode and the automation testing for API3 solutions.
- Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- 2+ years of experience as a blockchain developer in commercial projects
- Very proficient with Solidity
- 5+ years of experience with a strong technical background in different technologies and environments
- Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- A PhD in relevant disciplines
- Experience as an auditor of smart contracts
- dApp development experience / React
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a free-form application with the title “Senior Smart Contract Developer” to [email protected]. Please provide your Github page or any other source where we can review your work.