API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. This position will work on developing new protocols that Airnode will interact with and data aggregation contracts. Note that this is not a full-stack dApp developer position. It is backend-focused and requires strong architecting skills.
- Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- 2+ years of experience as a blockchain developer and a strong technical background
- Very proficient with Solidity
- Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a free-form application with the title “Senior Smart Contract Developer” to [email protected]. Please provide your Github page or any other source where we can review your work.