API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
ChainAPI is a platform that will streamline API–blockchain integrations. ChainAPI is a founding member of API3, and aims to provide API3 with a wide variety of first-party oracles—oracles operated by the API providers themselves. This position will lead the development of the ChainAPI frontend.
- Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Able to implement designs using CSS in a pixel-perfect manner
- Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- Experience with dApp development
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a free-form application with the title “Senior Frontend Developer” to [email protected]. Please provide your Github page or any other source where we can review your work.