API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. This position will help extend Airnode to support new protocols and functionality.
- Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Experience with Node.js
- Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- Good understanding of blockchain technologies
- Experience with Solidity, frameworks such as web3.js/ethers.js
- Experience developing serverless projects
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a free-form application with the title “Senior Backend Developer” to [email protected]. Please provide your Github page or any other source where we can review your work.