API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. This position will work on assisting dApp developers with exploring how they can use Airnode and related API3 services to solve their problems, and build things that weren’t possible to build before.
- Remain up to date with API3 solutions, alternatives and dApp development tooling in general
- Manage a continuous series of remote hackathons, provide technical support
- Create user-facing guides and tutorials for API3 solutions
- Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- Able to produce full-stack proof of concept dApps in a timely manner
- Has good attention to detail, produces clean code and documentation
- Familiar with the most widely used dApp development tools, can pick up new ones easily
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Video production equipment and skills (enough to do video tutorials)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send a free-form application with the title “Developer Advocate” to [email protected]. Please provide your Github page or any other source where we can review your work.