At Animoca Brands, we understand the value of content. Working with global brands over the years, such as Thomas & Friends, Beast Quest, Garfield, Astro Boy, Formula 1, and many more - it has allowed us to reach new fans and players through the appeal of beloved characters and worlds.
Through Blockchain, we are able to go one step further.
Blockchain will allow us to empower a current and next generation of players, by providing an even closer connection to the content: it becomes player owned and player driven.
We are building games, worlds and experiences, that take advantage of this possibility. Experiences where players own the content, form the economy, and shape the stories. Where they have a more tangible effect on the games that they want to play.
Blockchain is an exciting, early stage technology, where any idea provides a new possibility. With the next design paradigm and play experience just waiting to be discovered.
We’re looking to connect with people who share this excitement. People who are looking forward to bringing this new, evolving platform to tomorrow’s players.
- Develop and deploy secure blockchains back-ends, such as blockchain networks and related tooling and scripts to support the different operational needs
- Develop a blockchain-agnostic mobile wallet framework including advanced contracts management (C#/C++)
- Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, marketplaces, escrow contracts and games mechanics. Provide the highest level of reliability with contracts code 100% tested
- Stay up to date with the latest standardisation efforts, best practices and security updates
- Programming proficiency with at least one object-oriented language.
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools.
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience.
- In-depth understanding of all the technical aspects of Blockchains, including scalability solutions.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: C++ / Go / Rust, code-literacy with one of the Ethereum client implementations.
- Experience with Solidity Smart-Contracts development and deployment.
- Strong experience with UNIX systems (Linux) and cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, …).
Animoca Brands (ASX: AB1) leverages gamification, blockchain, and artificial intelligence technologies to develop and publish a broad portfolio of mobile products including games such as The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes as well as products based on popular intellectual properties such as Garfield, Snoopy, Thomas & Friends™, Ever After High and Doraemon. Animoca Brands’ portfolio of blockchain investments and partnerships includes Dapper Labs, WAX, Harmony, and Decentraland, and it is also the exclusive China distributor of CryptoKitties. The Company is based in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland, and Argentina. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or get updates by following Animoca Brands on Facebook or Twitter or get a feel of our office culture through https://www.canopycareers.com/companies/animoca-brands
What we offer
We offer a competitive package and a truly diverse and dynamic multicultural work environment with over 15 nationalities. With a start up like atmosphere and flat company structure there will be opportunities to learn and participate in various part of the product development cycle. We provide comprehensive benefits package including salaries, stock options, medical insurance, plus life and disability insurance and more.
Press on recent Blockchain project: