Thesis is a product venture studio rooted in the values of creative destruction, innovating at the edges, and individual empowerment through decentralized technology. We build high-leverage products, communities, and protocols in an exciting and emerging tech space.
Keep and tBTC are open-source crypto projects born inside the Thesis Studio. tBTC is a fully Bitcoin-backed ERC-20 token pegged to the price of Bitcoin. Keep is an incentivized network for storing and encrypting private data on the public blockchain.
The Senior Product Designer will work closely with the Keep Product team on both Keep and tBTC projects while wielding the skills and tools of design seeking solutions that are strategic, beautiful, and effective.
How You’ll Have an Impact
- Be a central part of a fully remote, cross-functional product team by designing complex ecosystems into great interactive user experiences
- Own the design of intuitive experiences that are grounded in, and directly mapped to, business requirements and user needs
- Lead and cultivate the design direction of evolving product and brand design systems
- Balance and have a deep understanding of the gamut of UX and visual design
- Ask the right questions to understand product vision and users' problems, and can come up with solutions that benefit both
- Inform product decisions with qualitative user insights and quantitative user data
- Rapidly produce prototypes; be confident about when to be scrappy and when to focus on craftsmanship
- Collaborate on the product roadmap and product design priorities
- Contribute to company and crypto-community design culture
Why We’ll Love You
- Bring expertise designing human-centered interactive products for 5+ years
- Fascination and curiosity for new and emerging technologies
- Clearly communicate design solutions, both visually and verbally, early and often to gain alignment and buy-in from a cross-functional team
- Demonstration of strong visual design principles through typography, layout, hierarchy, etc.
- Comfortable managing backlogs and running rapid experiments to test solutions
- Experience with prototyping tools and production discussions with front-end engineers
- Ability and empathy to mentor and manage colleagues and vendors to deliver great work
- Flexibility and excitement for early stage startups with evolving frameworks, processes, and roadmaps
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe design tools, with an open curiosity to try new tools and processes
We work in a fun, fast-paced environment which operates by collaborating as a fully remotely team. Thesis offers a competitive salary, full health benefits, unlimited Discretionary Time Off, opportunity for equity and a number of other perks.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume / portfolio to [email protected].
Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply.
At Thesis, we value the integrity of all employees and job candidates as individuals, and we welcome the variety of backgrounds and experiences they bring to our company. As such, we have a strict non-discrimination policy. We believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.