We are looking for a full-time UI/UX Designer to join the Off-Piste team. You’ll be working directly with founders Barrett and Alex developing a simple, safe, encouraging, and intuitive interface that will enable users (individuals and institutions) to gain synthetic exposure to late-stage private tech companies. Your work will be integral to launching one of the first global exchanges designed to give investors exposure to growth stage private companies.
The projects in our pipeline range from designing the wireframes/user flow for our MVP, to market UI researching, and logo redesign/brand guide.
Off-Piste was formed to democratize access to private capital markets, our platform will bring clarity to an opaque market and will have far reaching impacts from private market access to the IPO process.
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and are looking to continuously add individuals who are passionate about building products around democratizing access to investment vehicles around the world. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our mind: it does not matter where you studied or who you once worked for, we want you to be excited to get in the trenches and build a more democratized future.
We recently wrapped up our first round of fundraising! Some of our amazing investors: Minal Hasan, Jude Gomila, On Deck, Moonwhale Ventures, Don Ho, and other awesome angels.
- Implementing standard UI practices, manage design libraries and systems with adherence to product branding requirements
- Developing consistent and intuitive architectures
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Crafting personas and usage scenarios
- Assisting with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes
- Effectively communicating your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Conducting industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years full-time experience in creating and implementing UI/UX Design
- Capable of working in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Effectively communicate design instructions to engineering team.
- Continued education and research into UI/UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups Sharing a passion for blockchain technology and DeFi is a plus!
If you do not meet 100% of these qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle.
- Competitive research driven salary and equity
- Partially subsidized health care (we are early stage, but strive to cover all costs)
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- Why you are the ideal person to join our team
- Let us know about your favorite project you’ve worked on
- What you enjoy doing outside of work because there’s more to you than wire-framing
Off-Piste is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.