The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications.
Title: Brand Designer
Location: Global (Non-US)
The Oasis Protocol Foundation is looking for an experienced visual designer to help us evolve our brand identity and produce engaging assets. The ideal candidate should be creative and able to take ideas and translate them into compelling visuals. This is a part-time, fully-remote role. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
- Help us establish and evolve our brand visual identity
- Produce various assets such as banners, social media visuals, GIFs, infographics, etc
- Support the team in the creation of project materials, presentations and creative briefs
- Help develop and maintain brand guidelines
- Translate campaign concepts into designs
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on design experience
- Experience in the tech space is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising or a related field
- Video experience is a plus
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Webflow and Keynote
Expect this role to grow and adapt as the Foundation grows.