About Hedera Hashgraph
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Hedera is ambitious and fast-paced. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and are well capitalized having raised over $100-million. Today, our team consists of more than 60 talented individuals, including many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork.
We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About The Role
You will work across multiple aspects of our business including Product, R&D and Developer Advocacy, translating the platform and business requirements into systems design. Your mission will be to create an intuitive and elegant experience for users of Hedera Hashgraph.
- Develop user personas, journeys and experiences for each product within the Hedera portfolio.
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Define designer requirements for product development.
- Collect and collate user research to inform product strategy.
- Foster Design Thinking methodologies across the organization.
- You should have 2+ years of experience in consumer or enterprise software design.
- You must be an articulate communicator of technically sophisticated ideas, both verbally and when writing.
- As part of the interview process, you will be asked to share a portfolio that demonstrates first-class design thinking and execution.
- Familiarity with Requirement Management tools including Jira or Confluence.