USD60-150k + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote
In Zen, ensō is a circle that is hand-drawn in a single brushstroke. It represents a moment when the mind is free to let the body create.
We are building a financial playground where you hold the brush… where you’re free to create whatever you can imagine.
We are guided by 6 principles:
- Do not rebuild #tradfi. Re-imagine it.
- Do not build walled gardens. Produce the soil for entirely new ecosystems.
- Do not take custody. You keep it.
- Do not empower financial institutions. Empower yourself.
- Do not limit integrations. Promote them.
- Do not shill. Put your money where your mouth is.
Enso team has built core protocols valued at over 10b, on-chain governance, HSM integrations, infrastructure clusters, stablecoins, DEXs, multisigs, and code used by many.
Arise, you have nothing to lose but your barbed wire fences!
Leading a collaborative design process from conception to launch. Develop storyboards, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively. Actively give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar for quality. Evangelize design and product thinking methodology.
- Figma design flow for new features from A to Z.
- UX/UI improvements for previous design files.
- Communication with frontend development team.
- Maintaining design systems.
- English fluency.
- 3+ years of experience working as product designer.
- Experience working with product design tools like Figma and Adobe Products.
- Passion for DeFi, and are an active power user.
- Have fun.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Be part of an awesome team that actually wants to make a difference within DeFi.