We’re currently looking for candidates based in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia. Only applicants based in the countries mentioned that have previous Customer Support experience in the cryptocurrency field will be considered for this role. You must be willing to work some evenings and weekends.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a crypto-savvy Support Specialist. With your teammates, you’ll be the helping hand that Switchain’s users can count on.
When you join our Customer Success team, we’ll help you learn all the nooks of Switchain so that you can confidently help our users. Having a curiosity for how things work is something we really value, but above all - you should already have a solid background in cryptocurrency industry.
If you are passionate about crypto markets and you think that customer success is all about conversations, understanding needs, and being proactive, you’re probably a great fit.
Who we are
Switchain is a crypto-to-crypto exchange. We are an independently managed subsidiary of Elevenyellow Pte. Ltd, a Singapore-based company operating since 2012.
Much like this position, we’re a fully remote team with an awesome, laid-back spirit.
Switchain has its perks…
We’re a fantastic, close-knit team that doesn’t abide to a rigid rulebook. Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
- Work remotely: We’re an experienced remote team so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want. The only things you need to make sure of is that you have a reliable internet connection, and that you’re comfortable working remotely (hammocks can be pretty comfortable).
- Meet the team on yearly retreats: We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love if you joined us (we pay your way, don’t worry). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun.
- We’re a laid back bunch: While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Other notable perks…
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
You should apply if you have…
- Previous customer support experience
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency field
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fluent in English and Spanish, other languages is a plus
What you’ll be doing
- Promptly responding to customers’ requests via Slack
- Helping us improve customer experience by providing feedback
- Handle high amounts of incoming emails
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Strive to make your team’s work as efficient as possible
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a short letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this job to [email protected].