Do you eat and sleep crypto? We’re a scrappy team that’s been in the blockchain space since 2015 that’s raised over $30m with an app with 100s of thousands of users that’s growing exponentially month after month on a global scale.
We’re looking for a kick-ass Customer Care Specialist to help us take things to the next level to take on Rakuten and Honey. You should know your way around Zendesk, and Telegram/Discord.
StormX is all about changing the way people all around the world earn with one central idea: earn from anywhere, at any time, from any device. Our shopping app StormX, encourages active participation with the STMX token community.
For the first time, payments can now be made globally accessible and efficient. Blockchain enables micro-transactions to be carried out in an efficient manner. The automation of enforcing the terms of the engagement and payment to participants with little to no human intervention provides an efficient system for reducing fees and accelerating turnaround times.
Learn more about us at https://stormx.io or view the StormX app on Android, iOS and Chrome button.
This is a full-time position 40+ hours per week and you’ll be directly managed by the Customer Care Manager.
- Deliver outstanding support through email and monitoring community channels
- Serve as an escalation point for high priority request or complex investigations
- Help with customer on-boarding, working closely with Operations and Compliance to collect required documentation and resolve issues
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with the product team to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
- Create effective customer care procedures, and customer facing tutorials
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and service statistics for you and the team to meet on a steady basis
- Stay informed on the latest cashback and crypto industry techniques and methods
- Strong interest in crypto
- You know your way around a MetaMask wallet and at least one CeFi or DeFi platform
- 3+ years of customer care experience
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Be empathetic and understanding, go above and beyond to solve customer problems
- Experience with Zendesk or other CS management tools
- Experience in startup experience is a plus