PARSIQ Foundation is looking for:
Online Community Manager to support outside communication on our rapidly growing projects and serve the large and growing community. The person in this role will act as a voice for specific project while also advocating internally for the evolving needs of the diverse development community. The goal is to bring information about the details of the project to the community, facilitate productive conversations that influence product decisions and maintain an open channel of communication. The person in this role will help coordinate the group effort it takes to inspire and support a self-sustaining community.
- Building and executing the strategy of project’s online footprint Initiating positive and supportive conversations inside the community channels such as forums, subreddits, Facebook groups etc.
- Monitoring and responding to conversations on owned channels such as the Telegram, Bitcointalk forums, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Organising the process of developer participation on owned channels (blog, social media, forums); finding topics and resources to answer popular topics; channeling information into documentation; and guiding tone and policy.
- Sorting, triaging and funnelling customer issues that surface in the community to the proper place and escalation path (documentation, marketing, individual developers); coordinating closely with various stakeholders.
- Regularly analyse and report community sentiment internally.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Organised, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for crypto- and blockchain industry
- High comfort level with social media and online communications
- Experience managing or working with creative communities
- Experience creating, moderating, or managing forums and working in CMS environments
Preference to candidates who have:
- Crypto industry experience and knowledge
- Social media and community building experience
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of: Japanese/Chinese or Korean
- Strong personal social media presence (please share!)
- Published writing examples
- Photography and video editing skills
- Photoshop and/or InDesign skills