Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role based in EMEA. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry is required.
The Kraken Client Engagement team continues to grow at an astounding rate. We continue to hire as many talented agents as we can find. This relentless growth means we need to scale our department structure simultaneously. In order to provide all agents with the amount of support they need and deserve, we are growing our CE Supervisors team in the EMEA area. We are looking for a talented and results-driven candidate to help lead our growing number of agents.
- Set performance goals that align with the company’s larger plans
- Coach, mentor and develop your direct reports
- Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback
- Help to maintain or increase quality of the CE team (relative to market constraints)
- Think holistically about Kraken’s success, how your team can contribute to it, and then drive that success
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner
- Ensure reports adhere to company and department policies
- Serve as a link between direct reports and CE Managers
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity
- Work weekends on a rotating schedule
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with all your direct reports at least once per month
- Attend company meet-ups to meet your team members
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members as requested by the recruiting team or your manager
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and passion for crypto!
- Experience in organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules and ensuring quality compliance
- Based in EMEA
- Strong communication and leaderships skills as well as the ability to resolve workplace issues effectively
- Ability and readiness to guide, train and support the team members
- Highly self-motivated to help our company fulfil its larger mission
- People-centred, supportive and flexible in order to get the most of his/her team
- A natural leader that’s focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results