We are looking for an experienced technical support lead to scale up support as our userbase continues to grow. We’re open to full time remote candidates.
GridPlus is a small team of experts in hardware engineering, embedded firmware, and cryptography. We’ve built the world’s most secure and flexible cryptocurrency hardware wallet, the Lattice1, and we’d like your help in making it the world’s best tool for securely storing and using your crypto.
Our ideal candidate will be our primary technical support agent and formalize our processes with the goal of easily adding additional staff once required. We are looking for someone willing to dive in and learn our product backwards and forwards with the intention of establishing and leading a professional and efficient support team.
- Provide technical support for Lattice1 hardware wallet users through investigating and troubleshooting customer issues across multiple channels including social media and ZenDesk tickets.
- Develop a seamless support experience for GridPlus customers.
- Create written customer support scripts and decision trees.
- Automation of basic responses via Zendesk macros and possibly chat tools.
- Coordinate with team engineers at regularly scheduled times for assistance with tickets escalated due to technical difficulty.
- Record and report technical support metrics.
- Record user bug reports and feature requests.
- Continuously add content to our reference center as you encounter new questions and issues.
- Plan the establishment and scaling of a support team working across multiple channels.
- Flexibility to be on call on occasion (following an agreed upon protocol) for time-sensitive incidents and escalations.
- You love crypto!
- A thorough understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem and its popular tools and applications, including DeFi, NFTs, and DEXes.
- Comfort with core blockchain concepts and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate these ideas to Lattice1 users.
- Understanding of hardware wallets and cryptocurrency personal security best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Comfort independently managing a high volume of customer inquiries.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support, preferably in a blockchain focused company.
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced startup environment to build a team from the ground floor up.
- An understanding of industry technical support best practices.
- Experience in project management, quality assurance, and support analytics.
- Technical background.
- Fluency in additional languages.