Open source software delivers billions of dollars per year in economic value, but those contributing often aren’t properly incentivized or compensated for their work.
Gitcoin is an incentivization power-tool for open source software projects. Our mission is to grow & sustain open source software, most commonly in web3 ecosystems. We have helped software developers raise over $10mm by enabling institutions and the community to fund each other with cryptocurrency. This means, gone are the days of relying on user-extraction models to build and sustain products that are so common in web2.
We are searching for an experienced customer success and operations manager for our virtual events business. Our virtual events business has more than 5x’ed in terms of revenue and volume of events and we need help executing.
You will work closely with our Business Development and Sales team to help qualify and manage leads. You will also work closely with our Marketing, Content, and Community team to ensure the success of virtual events. You will work with and report directly to company leadership, including the CEO and Chief of Staff.
This role requires a self starter who is willing to take on various tasks and wear many hats to support the rapid growth of an early stage startup. The ideal candidate is well versed in and passionate about blockchain technology, and has experience in a professional customer facing role.
- Provide step by step onboarding and product education for our top tier clients
- Complete initial setup of virtual events within the platform and ongoing operational management
- Main point of contact for clients and sponsors before, during, and after their event(s)
- Work with customers to establish and then achieve KPIs for their events
- Schedule, manage, and host community workshops and technical webinars with customers
- Community management and developer relations - bridge the gap between users and clients
- Coordinate and help manage marketing campaigns including email, social media, paid, and more
- Problem-solving and implementing technology solutions for users and customers
- Organize and host retrospective reviews with customers and report results to internal team
- Grow and maintain ongoing customer relationships and periodically check in with past customers
- Work directly with the product and engineering teams to file bug tickets, plan product roadmap, specify new features
- Contribute to internal strategy conversations, KPI setting and tracking
- Identify opportunities to improve our own work process that will positively impact the experience of our customer base
- 3-5 years experience as a project manager, event organizer or customer success, with proven success managing existing accounts and relationships
- 1-2 years experience in blockchain or fintech customer relationship management, sales, or business development is a plus
- Passion for open source, blockchain, and disruptive technologies common in web3
- Ability to efficiently work remotely and coordinate with team members and customers across many time zones
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, where initiatives are fluid and require constant prioritization
- The ability to think outside of the box and develop creative strategy to continually improve the experience of our customers
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch organizational skills and are adept at multitasking and thorough in your documentation and follow-up practices
- Content writing, graphic design, and basic development experience is a plus
Though we are a fully remote team, preference will be given to North American based applicants.
How to Apply
Email [email protected] with your resume, and your favorite meme.