CryptoOracle is a venture capital firm investing in companies paving the way for the new crypto economy, built by leveraging networks, platforms and protocols. We also provide advisory services to companies to help grow their business and succeed. We care deeply about the community and spearhead CryptoMondays around the world, organize CryptoTuesdays for Social Good in NYC and educate the community through our published content and conferences.
We’re looking for our first Community Manager to join CryptoOracle! We are a flat organization allowing you to work directly with senior members of the team. As the first Community Lead, you will have the opportunity to spearhead and shape our community strategy for us as we scale. You’ll be exposed to every part of our business, from our advisory clients to our portfolio companies and will gain a high level of exposure to our community.
What You’ll Do
- Management of community, moderation, support and social media platforms - this includes, but is not limited to Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, MeetUp, LinkedIn
- Facilitation of offline and online content and experiences for community members
- Development of scalable social media presence
- Communicating updates and announcements through our published content
- Help with coordination and partnership of CryptoOracle events
- Manage logistics and scheduling of events in our shared crypto workspace
- Actively serve as point of contact for our advisory clients to facilitate their exposure at events
- Help monitor social via tracking tools, conducting analysis on key metrics and sharing reports regularly
- Monitor and elevate emerging trends in the industry to the appropriate internal team
What We’re Looking For
- You have experience in community building or community management
- You have experience working with teams on external messaging
- Ability to be self-directed, creative and disciplined in attempting different approaches and confirming success or failure
- You can juggle multiple projects seamlessly
- You have a love of productivity tools and techniques, helping teams work better together
- Experience working at a young startup and must demonstrate an interest in learning about blockchain and cryptocurrency
How to Apply
Please send a resume to [email protected].