We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
You are in close contact with our top users and help them with various problems and questions they have concerning Bitpanda services, Pantos, and BEST as well as handling user requests in German, English and additional languages.
- Build up and manage your team as part of the Support department
- Utilise email, live chat, and phone calls responding to client requests regarding trading and transactions
- Manage the documentation process and improve it for assigned clients
- Be the voice of the related user group, evaluate the feedback and be responsible for escalation management, if needed
- Build up a personal relationship with your clients and engage with them
- Track your success based on company or department KPIs
- 3 years of relevant experience within B2B Sales or Customer Support
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and Bitpanda Services, as well as our competitors is a plus
- Metrics-based experience of meeting the requirements of relevant KPIs, as well as creating related statistics
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and German are required
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
See you soon!