Please do not apply to this listing if you do not meet the following requirement:
- Have 1+ years of customer support experience working for a crypto exchange such as Coinbase.
- Provides services for Bitcoin Depot customers such as setting up bitcoin wallets, opening new accounts, and handling customer inquiries as needed.
- Assist the operations manager with day-to-day tasks
- Reports to: Vice President
- Accept incoming calls and texts and make outgoing calls and texts to customers. Call volume is about 50+ inbound/outbound calls per day.
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts, customers and potential customers
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the workflow
- Answer co-worker questions
- Assist the compliance department as needed
- Report suspicious activity to the compliance department
- Maintain and update customer information
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation - Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
Additional Training or Certifications:
- High school Diploma or equivalent. College Degree is preferred
- Have an interest in Bitcoin, Crypto, and Blockchain
Previous Work Experience:
- Have 1+ years of customer support experience working for a crypto exchange such as Coinbase
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and * procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization
- Bilingual skills are a plus (Spanish)
- This job operates in a professional work environment.
- The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
About Bitcoin Depot:
Bitcoin Depot is one of the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash instantly at hundreds of locations. Our mission is to provide the most secure, convenient, and fastest cash to cryptocurrency transaction possible. Our vision is to bring cryptocurrency to the masses.